ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cooked at 1460 boardwalk right off of time square. Anyone know how long of a process being its such a large store? I plan on going when they open

$486 for a sz 10 on stockx tracker right now. They're dropping below 400 at this pace

Finally 350s for $350!!!!

giphy.gif

lol really this is the only time you hate living in Idaho. :rofl:

Honestly yeah. Moved with my family 2 years ago from Phoenix and I couldn't be happier. Except for shoe drops and a few friends, I don't miss it, it's the price I pay for a better quality of life. When I was younger and single wouldn't have considered it, but now it's perfect. People are way different out here, but they're friendly. I entered every damn raffle I could find like always, really hoping I get these. Online sites are damn near impossible for some reason.

I'd be surprised if they drop below $400

Doesn't matter to me, the lower they drop the easier it'll be for me to unds them

mean.gif
 Every V2 release after Belugas someone on NT says pairs will be going for under 400$ 

Smh. 
Here's my stance on reselling...

- Flip things like NMD / UB that come from Europe w/o VAT and cheap shipping. Even better if on sale.

- Sit on anything hyped (Yeezys)

I'm sitting on 6 pairs of PP right now... they'll go over $400.

I'll probably sit on all the Zebras I buy as well.

Hell I'm sitting on the Supreme Mini Bike. I could have flipped it for $3k profit yesterday.

Every release kids get lucky and fight each other for a few dollars. If they could hold it for months / years, they'd make a ton.

I really learned this this year with Supreme each week. I talk to guys that have been reselling for years and said hold things, and it finally took me the better part of a year to learn it...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom