ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was lucky enough to get the zebras from the first release but I'd rank belugas and breds above them and I don't even have a pair of either of them 
ohwell.gif

The zebra's are hands down #1 for me.  They're super unique, loud, and I loved them since pics surfaced of Kanye rocking them.  

When I got my 1st pair on the drop in Feb I was ready to rock the heck out of them, but then was told of the restock and my friend begged me to sell.  So I listened to him, cashed out at $1350 and ended up with 3 pair yesterday.  
Even if you don't sell any pairs you still end up ~400-500 in the positive :lol:

I can understand the "different" angle if your rotation is mostly yeezys or those type of shoes. But coming from a practical angle if I want something different I just wear a different shoe lol benefits of not being in the boost only gang. Not saying you by any means.

I've been scaling back the amount of Boost I wear cause it sucks for skating

When i went to pick up my zebras yesterday, the shoes had a post-it with my name on it. Pretty awesome....

Looking like these Zebras had the most numbers, and maybe Belugas are the least

Not buying there were more than (creams) 120K zebras (12K from first release and 108K from this release)....I am buying these are arguably #2 with a neck and neck to black/reds. Belugas are definetly the least produced of the v2s. From the anecdotal space of NYC yesterday's pick up felt akin to black/reds and less like Creams but again I would love to compare yesterday's drop with the numbers given before the release. I believe a member pegged the ADC (US/Euro each) at 36K which is consistent with black/red numbers -- so if the numbers are significantly higher I would believe this was a significantly bigger drop than any of the other v2s

I wonder how many people would have had belugas as their #1 yeezy before the restock announcement. Yeezys are pretty much exclusive shoes which inevitably lead to the most limited one being the most popular and sought after
I copped 2 pairs of Zebras on the initial release and I've always liked Belugas over Zebras. 

I wonder how many people would have had belugas as their #1 yeezy before the restock announcement. Yeezys are pretty much exclusive shoes which inevitably lead to the most limited one being the most popular and sought after

I agree in part and think it sux .... I loved the belugas (since my uni colors are grey and orange) from jump and look forward to the 2.0s. I was pleasantly surprised by the Solars and probably should have kept them in the collection...but overall think some of the colorways of v2s are sleepers and will grow on folks over time. I am interested to see how true Yeezy collectors curate this period and will truly 'limited' runs dominate over more iconic colorways like the zebras (which is to the v2s like turtledoves is to v1s).

Not buying there were more than (creams) 120K zebras (12K from first release and 108K from this release)....I am buying these are arguably #2 with a neck and neck to black/reds. Belugas are definetly the least produced of the v2s. From the anecdotal space of NYC yesterday's pick up felt akin to black/reds and less like Creams but again I would love to compare yesterday's drop with the numbers given before the release. I believe a member pegged the ADC (US/Euro each) at 36K which is consistent with black/red numbers -- so if the numbers are significantly higher I would believe this was a significantly bigger drop than any of the other v2s

Only 24K on ADC US yesterday.

If I am ranking the ones we have seen and the ones that are rumored to be next, my top 3 would be:

Beluga 2.0 (only orange is the text)
Unreleased Greens
Creams

I like the more solid color / monochromatic colorways. Maybe my mind will change when I get these zebras in hand, but they are a bit too loud for me. Wondering if I should hold onto them and use as trade bait for these next rumored releases

Last edited:
With how much adidas is upping production, do you guys think holiday 2017 will have a production count of 250k-500k? Maybe 2018?

Happy for those that managed to cop. Kinda salty I didn't though...

I really didn't have a chance cuz I was LTE when they dropped on adc. Oh well. On to the olives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom