ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
With how much adidas is upping production, do you guys think holiday 2017 will have a production count of 250k-500k? Maybe 2018?

Mmm.... nah. I think adidas will have the scale (hard investment in factories, investment in human capital, etc) for a truly large GR run but it won't be employed for Yeezys. I'm not sure when Kanye's deal with adidas is up but if it's for/around 2018 he will (rightly so) be asking for more pennies on that dollar and the most prudent way to do that is to a) focus more on the fashion (hence the stores) and less on the shoes and b) put more of the brand in Kanye's hands which means less of a chance for more product.

Zebra 2.0 pull tab length and placement seems more inconsistent pair to pair than Zebra 1.0's.  More resembles the good reps, IMO.

This is the only yeezy that looks great in photos and doesn't deliver in person. Almost every pic has it looking like its a mean infrared/orange, like a darker version of the belugas but in person it's arguably salmon pink. Not a bad shoe by any means but not at the top of my list at all and it gets beat out by the actual black/red v2s because of that.
u got some feezys boi. stop playin yo self

who caught MS just now?  
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I know someone who won. Heard they only had like 50 pairs each store.

I guess we know who the 50 was in YMs 50-200 for boutiques numbers [emoji]128514[/emoji] .... but wait if a big retailer like UO had 50 per shop (100) total in a city like NYC makes you wonder about the other boutiques [emoji]128563[/emoji]

From the anecdotal space of NYC yesterday's pick up felt akin to black/reds and less like Creams but again I would love to compare yesterday's drop with the numbers given before the release. I believe a member pegged the ADC (US/Euro each) at 36K which is consistent with black/red numbers

ADC US only ended up having roughly 24k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom