ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want the red stripes... I just love red. I'm thinking of trading Zebra+Cream for a pair. Fair, no?
don't do it. They don't look good in person imo. Not even a true red. Stripe on them is way too pale. 

I was very disappointed, when I saw them in person. 

Liking a shoe is not about being smart(or dumb) [emoji]128514[/emoji] This thread is too much

Last edited:
Does anyone know the stock levels was for Canada? I know it was ~800 pairs but wondering if anyone has a screen shot of size from the stock checker.

If these arent in your top 3 then your list is trash. My #1.
god how many filters did you use? 
laugh.gif

Straight up? I'd do it in a second. Especially if you got the Zebras for retail. Better to do a swap for Belugas and pay half the resell for Zebras and have both for $800ish.

Yeah got Zebra for retail. He's asking for $225 on top of the Zebras for the Beluga

Yeah got Zebra for retail. He's asking for $225 on top of the Zebras for the Beluga
great deal IMO... thought about offering my belugas for 2 pairs of zebras or 3 I add cash if they dropped down to 400, bc i think prices will go up pretty quick again. Id take it asap

Last edited:
Prices are not going back up. Stop thinking you're gonna win the lotto because you got zebras.

As long as stock x and goat are around....you're gonna get undercut and then people will use them as the market price.

Even flight club is at $650 before commission. Consignment shops aren't even buying them.

Round two said they're offering $400 for pairs [emoji]128514[/emoji].

Be happy you copped at retail and quit telling people they can't get them at sub 4 cause someone have already gotten lucky

Prices are not going back up. Stop thinking you're gonna win the lotto because you got zebras.

As long as stock x and goat are around....you're gonna get undercut and then people will use them as the market price.

Even flight club is at $650 before commission. Consignment shops aren't even buying them.

Round two said they're offering $400 for pairs [emoji]128514[/emoji].

Be happy you copped at retail and quit telling people they can't get them at sub 4 cause someone have already gotten lucky
EVERY 350 HAS GONE UP !

now go ahead and tell us why these won't 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom