ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I just checked my ups app again. I said my restocked YS shipped earlier and I check again. I have two coming from YS, different tracking numbers and time. But I only ordered one, so what gives?
you won the yeezy lottery like zyzz and got 2 for 1

thats prob the reason I struck out this time. can't even be lucky all the time like some of you

never even got confirmation for the pair snay copped me :x hoping I don't get a complete L

No score email from ADC? RUH ROH!

ah...i remember when UPS accidentally made a shipping label for an extra pair of creams for me...was so lit...

then they caught on and canceled that label lol

nonetheless i still got all 3 pairs..
bruh this literally just happened to me. checked track by reference and there's two labels made from YS - one of them's voided though 
eyes.gif

went in this thread to ask about it but i guess i got my answer haha

Last edited:

bruh this literally just happened to me. checked track by reference and there's two labels made from YS - one of them's voided though 
eyes.gif

went in this thread to ask about it but i guess i got my answer haha
yea when i saw that they created an extra label for an extra pair i was stoked..lol.

but then ups dropped the hammer on me lol, ah well nothing gained nothing lost.

My size? Order actually went through and got shipped. Really surprised considering it went through about 2 hours after being released

Had this once with size? too on the grey gum release: ordered around 6 (!!) hours later with 2 pairs that where left in my card: both pairs shipped...

Shipping email from YS. Orders were from restock and my last check out during the 3 am release. I guess they're going backwards? 

Just got my 1st shipping label created from YS...don't know why I'm not getting it from UPS.

It is for the last order too, 332xxx...weird.

smokin.gif
from past conversations on here i don't think order#'s matter on when YS sends the shipping email.

i could be totally wrong though lol

anyways, im sitting on 334xxx

lets see.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom