ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
SNS should've gone the whole Datamosh route. I wouldn't of minded that. It seemed pretty fair.

Last edited:
None of you would've actually been able to get on their website had it been done like the Datamosh release 
laugh.gif

Their site crashed hard yesterday for their announcement of a release, where people thought it *might* be a similar release to the Datamosh pack. 

The raffle seems to be their only fair way to release and at least they are putting in effort to give people a shot at a pair for retail.  

Nothing is ever good enough nowadays.  

Last edited:

Man SNS probably gets 1/8th of the traffic of ADC or footsites. This is pathetic. They didn't load test this page. A Dev fresh out of college knows better than this.
Exactly.  If I was to theorize, they have a tech team that works on things right up to the very last moment, and inevitably they run out of time to test it before it goes live.  

I used to work at a company with a tech team like this and we couldn't fire them because they had an ownership stake in the company.  It became a running joke that anytime we had to program anything we would have to make excuses or apologize to the client the following day. 

If SNS has anything like my old boss at the helm, it's a too-nice guy who doesn't like firing people watching this all and fuming while he takes no action. 

Why would they rent more server space though when they only would need it for 2 hours? Seems like a waste of money

Seems like a better idea financially to have you website crash a couple times and then work fine and not waste money on a bunch of servers you won't need after 2 hours

None of you would've actually been able to get on their website had it been done like the Datamosh release :lol:

Their site crashed hard yesterday for their announcement of a release, where people thought it *might* be a similar release to the Datamosh pack. 

The raffle seems to be their only fair way to release and at least they are putting in effort to give people a shot at a pair for retail.  

Nothing is ever good enough nowadays.  
People just love to complain. If they did it like datamosh and the website crashed then people would've just complained about how it should have been a raffle.

And the same people that would've struck out both times will blame it on the fact that either
A) SNS should've used the other system
B) Bots
C) Backdoored stock

When in reality it's the fact that there is probably over 50k people trying to get maybe 500 pairs of shoes

This is pretty sad, but I have all day. Bout to take a Percocet 10 and drink some coffee :D . I am recovering from back surgery so I will be in front of the computer most of the day. Normally this would make me mad.

Last edited:
Is there a link I'm not seein? Because I accessed the site and it cleave me a robot captcha but then the yeezy page is still the info on the release... was it postponed again

People just love to complain. If they did it like datamosh and the website crashed then people would've just complained about how it should have been a raffle.

And the same people that would've struck out both times will blame it on the fact that either
A) SNS should've used the other system
B) Bots
C) Backdoored stock

When in reality it's the fact that there is probably over 50k people trying to get maybe 500 pairs of shoes

couldn't have said it any better .

View media item 2477257

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom