ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
$100k is nothing once you add in mortgage and real estate tax payments, retirement savings (pretax), insurance coverage (pretax), transit, entertainment, dining, etc. Not telling anyone how to spend their money, but if you consistency earmark income towards sneakers and aren't planning a more long-term financial vision along side it, **** hits the fan eventually. 

I honestly don't think I'll feel comfortable until I'm making like $250-300k.

Not sure why that word became a way to describe things negatively but it's disturbing.

*get off my lawn voice*

I want to say it's because teenagers sort of dictate vernacular and they don't yet grasp the gravity of that kind of speech

Just pick them up at a FedEx location
FedEx is a nightmare. With the Breds they never delivered one of packages and let it sit somewhere for 2 weeks without letting me pick it up.

With the creams they "delivered" it, only for me to come home and have no package. Turns out they left it in the open garage of the house under construction 2 doors down. Luckily the construction workers were cool and held it for me. FedEx was zero help when I called customer service. 

I hate FedEx with a passion. 

pardon my shipping question and i'll bounce back out after I figure this out. But anybodies shipment from adidas not moving at all? No movement on mine for 3 days.

All I see is YS shipping information.

pardon my shipping question and i'll bounce back out after I figure this out. But anybodies shipment from adidas not moving at all? No movement on mine for 3 days.

All I see is YS shipping information.
I got 2 shipping emails this morning for packages that will be here tomorrow, I think they just take their sweet time updating them.

Just pick them up at a FedEx location

FedEx is a nightmare. With the Breds they never delivered one of packages and let it sit somewhere for 2 weeks without letting me pick it up.

With the creams they "delivered" it, only for me to come home and have no package. Turns out they left it in the open garage of the house under construction 2 doors down. Luckily the construction workers were cool and held it for me. FedEx was zero help when I called customer service. 

say what?? That's ridiculous

yo have yall ever added shipping instructions for fedex. I dont want them to just leave boxes on my front door or the garbage.
tried it once and it didn't work out well for me. my package had shipped tried to update to include instructions so I wouldn't get back to a 'missing' package in brooklyn .... FedEx just ended up holding my package and had to trek out to Long Island City for the pick up. I think I had waited too late in the process for instructions and it just triggered the hold. 

Our hobby is not for made for a 100k salary lifestyle lol. It's all about budgeting and prioritizing.
No financial advisor would say it's cool to constantly spend $600 on shoes if you're making 100k a year with financial responsibilities.

With that said, 100k is still a really good income, but just like with everything it comes down lifestyle and expenses.

And if u have kids......you already know where that money is going

I got 2 shipping emails this morning for packages that will be here tomorrow, I think they just take their sweet time updating them.

Thanks

I got my shipping email on sunday, they're due for delivery today but tracking still just says label created. Im hoping they just havnt scanned it. I doubt it though.

Last edited:

Cant stand FedEx. Always an issue with them. My pair has been circling around Chicago on multiple trucks for the past few days according to my tracking. SMH

if you make 200k - you still can't afford a home out here. 
I mean, you can if you have the money for a down payment lol. It's the god damn down payment that kills you. Hard to get over that initial hump.

I'm trying to sell 500 Yeezys for that down payment baby! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom