ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill trade my DS Belugas and DS Moonrocks.

Only stepped on blue paper.
If the paper is not dark blue I may have to pass thanks GL 
Gotcha covered
wink.gif

images
Are those TTS? might need to cop several 

Looks like some pairs are coming with different variations.

Came across this on my twitter feed by @shoes4me77

e5ikhx.jpg

have any of you guys used jason mark repel on your 350s with success? i put on two layers and the shoes soaked up water like the california drought

have any of you guys used jason mark repel on your 350s with success? i put on two layers and the shoes soaked up water like the california drought
Sprayed my creams with that crap and it didn't do anything. The Jason markk cleaning solution is nice but the repel is trash. Just throw your zebras in the washing machine on delicate/cold cycle in a pillowcase to clean it. Let it air dry and it'll come out brand new.

So... got an email from BOA saying they detected fraud on my card... ended up they declined the Sns charge for the zebras smh, got an L email and they still charged me after though. I emailed them my situation hoping they send me one lol
BOA is the worst when it comes to online purchases 

I want to bless up and share some good juju since my ADC order finally shipped I got a 15% off bday coupon from ADC.. works on everything but "excluded" items..

first to PM  me gets it  
pimp.gif

expires 7/10 

*yes this is basically the same as the 15% signup jig 

We outnumbered anyway. Need to condition myself that I'm can't complete with these kids today's.

Just sent an email to [email protected] to see if they would respond there. Got an automatic response saying there will get back to me. Hope they can respond and ship my order already. Smh.

Those of you who didn't receive creams and pp can maybe try and contact this email instead of YS website. Hope they respond to this email.

UPS says for me the next update Is scheduled for later today at 5pm, no in between or update on the package moving out of cali. All it says is that my package is in transit and should have an update by 5 pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom