ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

laugh.gif
 Yo, I'm lame. 
laugh.gif
Nah, taking pics of shoes and being extra brings me joy too 
smokin.gif

Those of you who didn't receive creams and pp can maybe try and contact this email instead of YS website. Hope they respond to this email.
regarding your zebra order? I just sent them an email about my PP order, hopefully they will eventually reply. 

SHIPPED ITEMS YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 Article No: CP9654 Size: 10 Color: White / Core Black / Red $ 220.00

Got my shipped email at 4:33am. Scheduled for delivery today. The perks of living one state under the Adidas shipping warehouse.

good luck contacting YS 

i sent 3 emails never got a reply back. Last saturday i finally did the charge back and got my money right away 

from PP release 

Before everyone jumps down my throat, let me just come out and say that I own 4 pairs of Yeezy Boosts and they have all been from Adidas.com or GOAT.

THAT BEING SAID

I'm looking for some replica cream whites. They're just too... clean.. to pay top dollar for so I'd rather have a cheaper pair that won't make me cry if I scuff/stain them.

Does anyone have any recommendations for me as far as websites go?
smh 
mad.gif

Sneakers are meant to be worn, not admired.

Last edited:
Before everyone jumps down my throat, let me just come out and say that I own 4 pairs of Yeezy Boosts and they have all been from Adidas.com or GOAT.

THAT BEING SAID

I'm looking for some replica cream whites. They're just too... clean.. to pay top dollar for so I'd rather have a cheaper pair that won't make me cry if I scuff/stain them.

You know damn well you shouldn't be asking this question here :smh:

I was kinda nervous about wearing my Creams as well. I figured since I have other pairs of white sneakers to rotate, they wouldn't get dirty too fast. 

As the others have said, shoes are meant to be worn. Just be extra careful with them, they aint cheap! 
happy.gif

Last edited:

I'm totally with you on that, but the all white is just too scary for me. If you don't have any suggestions then it's fine
For reference, on my second wear I was walking through a street fair and stepped on tar (on a hot day) that left the bottom of my cream yeezy all black. It took me a lot of brushing and soaking in soapy water to get that out, but it happens. Anything that hits the pavement gets dirty - enjoy the sneakers. 

Last edited:

THAT BEING SAID

I dont like people like this, but if you want a yeezy aesthetic for a cheaper price get the tubular shadow. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom