ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow my Zebras arrives..! Second pickup (first in February). First ones I just pass reselling but this ones are mines. Just thinking about size: copped size 12 but my NMDs are 11 (but this Yezzy V2 fit snug right?).

Already!?!

That's a nicer shade of yellow than expected [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
why are these wool greys coming out being dubbed beluga 2.0? beluga was grey/brown/orange....the ones dropping in october are grey/black/red (no orange or red speckling). 

Completely different shoes imo

Based off the yellow goldish rips in the jeans I'm thinking those are the yellow I can be wrong though... but if these are indeed it those arent bad at all.
its the lighting. The rips in the jeans are likely cream/off-white like normal jean rips. Not to mention, the other dude is likely rocking an off white color jumpsuit. Doubt he's rocking a yellow suit. TI is likely wearing a white shirt too, which is the same color as his shoes in this lighting. Now onto the more obvious points, yellow joints hasn't even been officially produced yet. Theres only been "renditions" and "photoshops" and all of them at least show a zebra print to it, which TI's pair does not have. No way TI who doesn't have an adidas connect, would have unreleased shoes this many months ahead. 

Last edited:
why are these wool greys coming out being dubbed beluga 2.0? beluga was grey/brown/orange....the ones dropping in october are grey/black/red (no orange or red speckling). 

grey, orange letters = beluga 2.0 even thought I agree its not

its basically just a grey 350

Nothing wrong with dressing in comfortable clothes. Everyday isn't a fashion show
are you serious ? that sweater you call it comfortable clothing ? its like 4 sizes bigger than his normal size , look how big the sleeve is on the biceps/triceps , there is a huge difference between being comfy and throwing anything you find on you 

Yeezy revenue is a drop in the bucket for Adidas.
Revenue-wise, yes. Marketing-wise, nothing beats the power these have: give it to a few celebrities, make purchasing difficult and cult status is achieved

repeat every few months to maintain relevancy

Last edited:

grey, orange letters = beluga 2.0 even thought I agree its not

its basically just a grey 350

I say it's the moonrock V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom