ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
for anyone that has wore their copper/oreo/green/red v2's a ton, do they stretch out a bit after a while? I've only worn my pairs a handful of times due to work and wearing other kicks, they fit a little too perfect/snug for me
They stretch out a little bit, but if they're uncomfortably tight where your toes are, they probably won't get any better in my experience.

Still no change from adidas after delivery [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Still no change from adidas after delivery [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]
Happened to me with breds
They'll get their money :lol:

yea you can tell who's first time ordering from NDC :lol:

my buddy got his pair delivered yesterday and no charge either, its coming remember its the weekend. prob get charged tm but don't quote me on that since it doesn't matter

Same thing, only repels liquid
I guess Crep protect and Jason Markk Repel would be good in some situations like if you spill ice cream or sauce on your shoes
Yea it doesn't help with dirt but it does help with dirty water. I work in a downtown area and have a 2 block walk from office to garage. I carry an extra pair of shoes in a backpack but sometimes **** pops up out of nowhere. If I'm in shoes that have been sprayed I walk in the rain without care. Puddles are nasty downtown bc they have water and oil and all that in them and it all just runs off.

Yea it doesn't help with dirt but it does help with dirty water. I work in a downtown area and have a 2 block walk from office to garage. I carry an extra pair of shoes in a backpack but sometimes **** pops up out of nowhere. If I'm in shoes that have been sprayed I walk in the rain without care. Puddles are nasty downtown bc they have water and oil and all that in them and it all just runs off.
Exactly this anything liquid comes right off like a freshly waxed car. I got a drip of ice cream on my Night Cargos and came right off like it was never there. I went shopping wearing my Inikis and the milk got jabbed by a sharp piece on the cart and dribbled onto them. Just dabbed them with a napkin and was gone. 

Anyone throw Yeezys in the washer like UBs?

I washed my white UBs and they came out pretty clean and the knit was fine. Probably the same outcome with Yeezys.

I washed my white UBs and they came out pretty clean and the knit was fine. Probably the same outcome with Yeezys.

I'm sure some will disagree with me but it's not a good idea due to the suede on the inside of the shoe. Water is horrible for suede.

People will claim they've done it with no issue but suede texture will get crusty and stiff after being exposed to water too much.

In for more PowerPhases

pimp.gif

gonna try n buy a pair from StockX, again

I'm sure some will disagree with me but it's not a good idea due to the suede on the inside of the shoe. Water is horrible for suede.

People will claim they've done it with no issue but suede texture will get crusty and stiff after being exposed to water too much.

Ooohh right, forgot about those suede lining.

[QUOTE name="vinotwofour" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/660039/adidas-x-yeezy-collab-official-2017-thread-no-lcs-please/43560_20#post_28391537[/URL]"]
Quote:

I saw someone ruin their zebras from crep and they reimbursed him back $150

wait wut :nerd:

I saw that in the Yeezytalk WW group. The microfiber wipe left black stains through the midsole.

This makes me nervous[/quote]

I meant the crep spray... that shouldn't have any color bleeding issues with the zebras right? :nerd:

Wouldn't the moisture from wearing them result in the same thing? Some people have sweaty *** feet

wore my powerphases today.... i like them a lot but they are not that comfortable.. looks best with jeans.. cant see myself wearing these with shorts

for anyone that has wore their copper/oreo/green/red v2's a ton, do they stretch out a bit after a while? I've only worn my pairs a handful of times due to work and wearing other kicks, they fit a little too perfect/snug for me

It's not gonna stretch. Might need to take out the insole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom