ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they're pretty comfortable,, definitely good with shorts
i think they are best compared to a Stan Smith and these are more comfy than my SS's and the super soft leather means no break in period too.. havent worn my SS since I got the PP's

46 seconds ago

It looks like darthfett hasn't added anything to their community profile yet.

nerd.gif
  Lurking the Yeezy thread still I bet.  <3 @darthfett

y'all be too naive to believe that there is not yeezy release in 5 months. Adidas needs to make money. Something will take Dark Greens place in July/August time frame.

If you think Yeezys are money makers for adidas you are very mistaken. 15-50k pairs of a $220 shoe is NOTHING compared to 500k+ pairs of a $80-120 shoe. Stan Smiths, Superstars, NMDs (regular version not PK), EQTs, etc. those are the revenue drivers.

If you think Yeezys are money makers for adidas you are very mistaken. 15-50k pairs of a $220 shoe is NOTHING compared to 500k+ pairs of a $80-120 shoe. Stan Smiths, Superstars, NMDs (regular version not PK), EQTs, etc. those are the revenue drivers.

All those shoes sit for a while though.

Working for Champs for 9 months, I can tell you we sold at least 5-6 pairs of superstars a day, EVERYDAY.  Now imagine all the stores selling 500$ at least in Superstars everyday, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, that adds up to a lot more than a 100k batch of yeezy's every few months.  And that's only Superstars.

I never understood why Crep makes all these videos showing how great their product is against chocolate milk or strawberry purée for yeezys they need to do a video for a scuff from the curb or tripping up some some stairs lol...basically more common situations when you wear your kicks

I never understood why Crep makes all these videos showing how great their product is against chocolate milk or strawberry purée for yeezys they need to do a video for a scuff from the curb or tripping up some some stairs lol...basically more common situations when you wear your kicks

You think something is going to protect a shoe from scuffs/scratches??

Lol you mean like the one's where they jump into the mud and literally smear mud all over there shoe's / Yeezy's.  It's like no Sneakerhead is going to put on Yeezy's and decide "I'm gonna go play in the mud with these on.  Then I'll let them dry with the mud all over my shoe's for 24 hours"  Those video's never made sense to me.  The Ketchup one's made sense.  That's something that can realistically happen if you accidently spill Ketchup or a drink on your shoes and it just come's right off.

There's no cleaning material that can fix ripped/frayed/scraped fabrics and midsoles. That's like asking for a car wax to take a dent out out of a car. It's literally impossible to do.

Thanks...but I wasn't talking about rips or frays in shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom