ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopefully they release the powerphase again 
roll.gif

I had my pairs delivered to a FedEx hold location so I could pick them up personally. FedEx is grimey. I ordered a floral print track jacket from adidas a while ago and tracking said it was delivered but I got nothing. ****** courier. Folks **** on USPS but they never lose my stuff.

Came home to big surprise

Got two pairs of zebras from ADC

Had conf on one but another pair showed up today

About time I had something go my way

Man goat got 1 of my pairs under investigation. First it said delivered when tracked now all of a sudden it's delayed They said it was a shipping error and they will cover it but damn how long this gonna take

Good on the part of SNS though. If it was ADC that oversold, theyd, i dont know uh, send a cancel email saying "we canceled your order at your request."
They really have no choice. The whole release was just a PR nightmare. They said they went through everything manually and now they oversold.They blamed it on the attack on their servers first now their system did it. 

Man I hate how so of the red threads are sticking out on some parts of the sneaker, has anyone just picked em out with no problem?

Man I hate how so of the red threads are sticking out on some parts of the sneaker, has anyone just picked em out with no problem?
leave it alone.... u cant even see them on foot. My Breds are like that and if you pick at it more itll get worse cause its all attached to the red knit beneath the white. If you wanna risk it, take a bobby pin and try to push it from the outside back underneath the white. DO NOT use a needle.... 

BEST ADVICE: LEAVE IT ALONE... its just a shoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom