ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone who got a restocked zebra from ys post their box label? I got these from goat and they have a euro box tag but they say upc/v10 instead of ean/v10. 2/17 production date so it has to be ys or euro but something keep me uneasy about them

Here's mine:

Since we're being technical, the right shoe didn't come with one of those adhesive sticker inside.  Could be an international thing, idk. The shoe also says 02/17 inside.

Last edited:
Here's mine:
View media item 2487465
Since we're being technical, the right shoe didn't come with one of those adhesive sticker inside.  Could be an international thing, idk. The shoe also says 02/17 inside.

Thanks. That's where this pair must have come from because mine didn't have the sticker either. I get why they need to switch stuff up to keep the fakes off their game but it makes it super hard to consistently l/c them. I usually score on adc and finally missed on these. I don't think I'll be paying resell anymore due to how many different boxes, retailer variances there are now.

Thanks. That's where this pair must have come from because mine didn't have the sticker either. I get why they need to switch stuff up to keep the fakes off their game but it makes it super hard to consistently l/c them. I usually score on adc and finally missed on these. I don't think I'll be paying resell anymore due to how many different boxes, retailer variances there are now.
No prob.  I missed out on adc also.  But you're right, these fakes are getting better. The one thing that remains consistent is they're all from China.

Sizing on zebras in comparison to 3.0 UB?

TTS imo,

I had my tts and .5 up.The shoe is snug and kinda long  but .5 up is way to much extra room in toe area.

I agree with this. I got half size up in zebras and it seems like too much room. TTS is snug up front, but not too long.

My comparison would be for as loose as 3.0s are compared to your TTS, V2s are that same factor but for snugness.

I agree with this. I got half size up in zebras and it seems like too much room. TTS is snug up front, but not too long.

My comparison would be for as loose as 3.0s are compared to your TTS, V2s are that same factor but for snugness.

How about in comparison to belugas? Same? I heard different v2s fit differently

How about in comparison to belugas? Same? I heard different v2s fit differently

I don't have belugas. I think its hit or miss. My Oreos feel tightest at size 9, creams and zebras felt about the same, green stripes the loosest. None big enough difference to size up/down imo

So same size for beluga and zebra?

My belugas are 8.5,
Core black 3.0 are 8, 7.5 woulda been TTS
1.0s are 8

Oreos are the only ones I have that .5 up MIGHT have been the way to go.

Blk/red, Cream, and Especially Zebra all TTS for me for sure.

.5 from what though? UB3.0 or TTS.
From your true size

I'm an 11.

I wear an 11.5 in Yeezy beluga and zebra for comfort. If I go the 11 they're too tight around the big toe.

Whenever referring to sizing in sneakers it's always in relation to your true size.

So im reading through fb groups that this guys zebra was cancelled by SNS. He was told that he would get refunded and will have a guaranteed slot on the next release. But the pair was shipped to him. Dont know if real or what but if it is thats one big W. :lol:

So im reading through fb groups that this guys zebra was cancelled by SNS. He was told that he would get refunded and will have a guaranteed slot on the next release. But the pair was shipped to him. Dont know if real or what but if it is thats one big W. :lol:

Maybe multiple entries?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom