ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't go and buy sneakers for the purpose of reselling so others behind me in the cue miss out on wearing them.

People like that aren't my kind of people.

So yeah, I can use that argument.
yeah you dont good for you. But obviously plenty of people do. 
laugh.gif

It really was! I use to score on the confirm app all the time, even won the MR Barney raffle. Now? Nothing

How's your success rate vino?
I hit a lot on the old Confirmed app, sometimes multiples of each release. Every since they changed it up, I was striking out like crazy. But I have other ways to obtain them at retail. So far I have 100% success rate

Well I have called Barney's direct Yeezy phone line Monday and Tuesday to ask a question regarding my Powerphase order with no answer; so it seems to be they have been out of office :smile:

Last edited:
They're not giving us any info we didn't already put together ourselves here in this thread :lol:

Only thing that is sort of surprising is how many more creams there are than zebras, would've thought they would be closer together in stock

YM is so obvious with their tactics. They have a ton of the black fridays so they're trying to drive up the price. Same thing they tried to do with the PowerPhases when they said resale would end up @ $800 for them smh 

Influencers
laugh.gif
A lot of kids ride on that tho 

It amazes me also that the releases that are the more "limited" are the ones where I hit the most ... lol 

Nothing but my pairs in the closed nowadays tho . Everything went for the low back in the day haha 

Now people trying to buy belugas gonna use that chart and grab the price of coppers and be like "there double the amount of these over coppers give me half the price of coppers"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom