ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zebras value have to go up after seeing these 3 sub par colorways that are left for the rest of the year

giphy.gif

I'm telling you guys, it's not over.... no one is talking about this raffle on social media. No one has mentioned winning. Literally 1 mention on twitter about the raffle at all and just a few guys posts on the Facebook Barneys post. Nada on the gram. The only chatter is here. The is coming.

I'd have to say tomorrow is the day

But I said that everyday last week. I thought I saw on FB on barneys someone mentioned they talked to them and they drew all the winners but nothing was sent out

random question .. do you guys think the prices on zebras will start to rise again? if so then when? or will they stay at the $500-$550 range?

Market is flooded with zebras and people still undercutting, value will hover from $500-$575 for a while IMO. Expect to see a slight rise towards the holidays

The Zebra value has been hit hard by the amount of available super fakes... I don't think they will go Beluga for at least a year if that.

I'd have to say tomorrow is the day

But I said that everyday last week. I thought I saw on FB on barneys someone mentioned they talked to them and they drew all the winners but nothing was sent out

I saw that too. He did say he didn't think the lady knew that much about it but winners were drawn. He didn't ask if emails went out but there's no way that all NTer's took an L on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom