ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got charged for shipping and I live in NYC.. doubt they just handed out free shipping unless you boning the #BarneysBae
you should've got Free shipping..I'm sure you can get that refunded back to your card

Is free shipping a Barneys guarantee? Just curious because if that's the case I'll contact them...after I receive my pair loll

everyone gets charged shipping. $12

if theres a barneys in your state you get charged shipping and tax.

I creped my creams, and they didn't look to bad after a night of drinking

not sure if it was just me being careful tho lol

Does this take stains off too? And does it mess up the midsoles and shape of the kicks?

Here's what I did.

1. Remove laces/insole
2. Full scrubbing of the midsole with a toothbrush.
3. Jason Markk solution on the upper and a light scrubbing with a premium brush to get the big stains out.
4. Liberally put JM solution on the upper and then throw inside a pillow case.
5. Wash on light/delicate cycle on the coldest setting. You can add detergent or bleach if you're doing creams.
6. Air dry. DO NOT put them in the drying. It will melt the glue and ruin your shoes.

They will come out pristine, and without any damages at all. I've done this to creams and zebras.

You can skip the pre-scrubbing with JM if you don't have it. I had it on hand and used it.

Here's what I did.

1. Remove laces/insole
2. Full scrubbing of the midsole with a toothbrush.
3. Jason Markk solution on the upper and a light scrubbing with a premium brush to get the big stains out.
4. Liberally put JM solution on the upper and then throw inside a pillow case.
5. Wash on light/delicate cycle on the coldest setting. You can add detergent or bleach if you're doing creams.
6. Air dry. DO NOT put them in the drying. It will melt the glue and ruin your shoes.

They will come out pristine, and without any damages at all. I've done this to creams and zebras.

You can skip the pre-scrubbing with JM if you don't have it. I had it on hand and used it.
Thanks going to try this when I need to clean zebras.
Is the regular JM brush that comes with the kit good enough?

It doesn't work well on PK shoes. You're better off throwing them in the washing machine after they get dirty.
I don't care how many people say to throw there yeezys in the wash I'll never do it. If regular maintenance and cleaning every few times I wear don't do the trick then oh well lol. I just can't see me taking a chance on then getting messed in the wash tbh.

I don't care how many people say to throw there yeezys in the wash I'll never do it. If regular maintenance and cleaning every few times I wear don't do the trick then oh well lol. I just can't see me taking a chance on then getting messed in the wash tbh.

The wash machine is really for shoes so dirty they cant really be fly anymore. At that point u dont have much to loose. Ive put dozens of shoes in the wash tho, never regreted it. Except once when some Chris Webbers turned to dust. Lol

Hearing my yeezys tumbling in the washer is gonna have my anxiety go through the roof lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom