ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one will will likely be able to cop yellows anyway probably be like zebra 1st drop unless your wit the backdoor internet finesse game lol

Has it even been confirmed that the yellow ones are going to be as limited as the first zebra release?

I miss the pic preview on the top right.. I missed pics of these future releases (if they were even posted) and it's impossible to dig through pages to find. Google or bust. |l

Unreleased video of the last Yeezy release

All kidding aside, it feels like this sometimes during most yeezy releases |l

I was watching the Kanye lecture at Oxford university and he said something to the point of, " we have the ability to approach race like ants, or we can approach race like crabs" ... **** was deep

*First time wearing these*

Got my size 14.5 zebras today...they fit, albeit a bit odd. The pointed toe obviously causes the problem. The half size up was needed though, as any less room would have had my big toe screaming. But I have narrow feet so I've got a bit too much room in other spots. The insoles are a bit slippery, but that can probably be fixed with a different blend sock. Quality exceeded my expectations, and the comfort...these things are definitely comfy. I don't know if you can really compare them with the Ultra Boost though as they are so different. Personally I would still say the UB is king overall for my personal taste.

Are they worth the prices being asked, and what I paid? No
Do I still think Kanye is a tool? Yeah
Do I regret buying them? Nope :smokin

how does everyone tie their laces on yeezys? ive seen a lot of different ways but what is the best looking way? please show pics if you can. thanks

curious as well, I see most doing the loose/unlaced look which I'm not a fan of.

I haven't worn mine yet but I was gonna tie them the traditional way I've been tying shoes for 20+ years now :lol:

I don't like seeing a traditional knot on Yeezys, much more fan of the ds knot on it for some reason

I have skinny ankles so I had to tie mine up for the right feel. Don't like the way they look either...maybe I'll watch a video on knots to figure something out >D

Another downside to having big feet...everything is out of whack. I think my laces are much longer than "normal" sizes. Too much slack.

I've been wearing these things most of the afternoon and I keep thinking of Beetlejuice and reebok Shaqnosis.

I don't like seeing a traditional knot on Yeezys, much more fan of the ds knot on it for some reason

I mean if y'all got pics of some normal ways to tie em I'm open to ideas, just really do not like the loose untied look I see with most people wearing yeezys

if anything I'm make the laces go inside for a clean look but would prob be annoying being worn and laces would get dirty

I like the DS knot, but I also like the loose lace look. But I've been doing the loose lace look since I was like 13, not because of Kanye or anyone else. I would get a pair of shoes, tie a knot near the lace tip so that the end of the lace couldn't go back through the hole... and just slip them on/off.

Definitely don't like a "regular" knot on Yeezys or UB's, though. Just looks weird, to me.

IMG_3047.JPG

I like the "regular" knot :smokin

What's up fam, looking for a little advice. Considering trading my worn Creams (very nice condition) for a pair of USA Air Max 90 Hyperfuses (the red pair from a few years back that everyone was hyped over for a bit.) I've wanted those forever and am a big Air Max head. However, I'm worried that I'd be offing the creams at the worst possible time. Do you think it's a bad trade and that the Creams will rise in price dramatically? Shoe for shoe, I like the Air Maxes better. Thanks in advance

Trade for what you want. You like the air maxes more? go for it.

your shoes are already worn, I could see if they were DS and you wanted to wait to see if they will go up in value but considering they're worn, they're already worth less than the resell value of a DS pair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom