ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This release has Powerphase's written all over it...Hardly anybody buying these wants them for themselves...

Only difference is the Powerphase's sold super quick because of that low retail price...People looked at those and realized they wouldn't be drooping a good amount of cash on a pair of shoes they didn't want, and weren't sure how the resell would look...That retail price didn't hit the wallet very hard if they ended up flopping on the aftermarket...

With these people are second guessing because of that $300...

Last edited:
Went ahead and bit on a pre-order now that my size went back up. I've bought into projects on Kickstarter and group buys on Massdrop before so I'm accustomed to waiting several months for a product to arrive. Worst case, if they're unimpressive in-hand or sizing isn't TTS for some reason, I'll just OOP 'em to someone for retail.

I'm in the same boat brother. But I do like them. Hopefully I can get a size swap

Trash

Fact it's 300 is beyond laughable

It's also hilarious that it seems damn near EVERY PAIR is on eBay etc.. flooded already lol

If y'all are wondering if these are Adidas shoes... I think stripes are here:
pbOte34.png

Reference:

yeezy-runner-white.jpg
Remind me of the Kobe tanks LOL pass for me. Especially for $300. Already know these will be going for retail like the PP did.

Why not do unlimited preorders then fulfill those orders?

I've been saying this since he first signed to adidas. Do something akin to today: have a limited time window or do a surprise pre order drop. Once the time is up make those orders. But then thousands of people could come and crash the site or maybe they won't have enough supply to meet demand. Or they could release it in waves. Each wave would have their own date.

Hopefully future 350 V2 drops are like this in preorder form... :smokin

I hope not. Why should I have to give up 220/300 with nothing to show for it for 3 months? I have a good enough job to where that doesn't hurt me financially but its more a principle of the matter type thing.

the point of preorder or made to order is so supply is equally met with demand. The wait period isn't what anybody should be worried about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom