ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
People should be learning by now not to cop strictly for resale especially if they don’t want it for personal if they end up being bricks lol

People should be learning by now not to cop strictly for resale especially if they don’t want it for personal if they end up being bricks lol

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

I'm thinking that this restock of the PP on YS opens the door for other yeezys to be restocked on YS.

Maybe, but the Powerphase is pretty easy to mass produce and doesn't have boost. 350, 700, 750 all have a time-consuming manufacturing process, which is why production has taken time to ramp up. The primeknit stitching isn't bang-bang. There's also the manual stitching together.

Never understood the hate on the PPs... sure they are'nt "anything spectacular" but thats actually what i like most about them..buttersoft leather, clean monochrome shoe.. dont make them something they're not.. in for a 2nd pair this weekend. :smokin

My prediction - now that more people see them IRL- will prob make them want to cop for personal pairs than previous releases

IMG_9825.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom