ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was debating if I should go back to sleep.

90E8B420-4CCB-4904-BFD9-92705204857E.jpeg

I wasn't a fan of small dogs till I met this little guy. Great personality, affectionate, hypoallergenic...
Yeah I'm allergic to dogs and cats but no problems with our little guy. The only downside is that he also got allergic against pollen and something else so there is always some extra work with him to keep him healthy.

I don’t get YS. They’re in the states right? So some dude or dudes at YS have to site up all night to monitor the drop or hit the drop button.

Bugger that.

Reactions: PJS
not sure what it is with Frenchies but they seem to be the "it" dog as of recent lol... odd

I noticed that too. They've always been my favorite, but alot of rappers have gotten them the past few years, like its an accessory.

joeoh29 joeoh29

How you like the Rover?

honestly, its just okay.. high on the looks, low on the delivery.. wifey wanted it ( no surprise there) and its a cool car just has some quirks....brakes squeak, dealer said theres nothing they can do, cars not even 2 years old SMH.. brakes went out @1k miles.....before the first service! lol

we got a lot of compliments, white wh black wheels, pano roof and tinted windows so its kinda like a storm trooper.. idk if we'd lease another one...

honestly, its just okay.. high on the looks, low on the delivery.. wifey wanted it ( no surprise there) and its a cool car just has some quirks....brakes squeak, dealer said theres nothing they can do, cars not even 2 years old SMH.. brakes went out @1k miles.....before the first service! lol

we got a lot of compliments, white wh black wheels, pano roof and tinted windows so its kinda like a storm trooper.. idk if we'd lease another one...

Well that’s off the list then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom