ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off.. to clarify saltiness. No1 cares about this yeezy, the saltiness is because who wouldn't want to profit 600x

preach
46a.gif

Anyone have a link to where stores are doing a raffle in San Francisco for Beluga 2.0? Thanks in advance.

I still don't get how I was able to manual in the two most limited drops (1st round zeebs, and Yebra) but struck out on bred and cream lmao had to use other resources. Either way blessed to say team manual

I still don't get how I was able to manual in the two most limited drops (1st round zeebs, and Yebra) but struck out on bred and cream lmao had to use other resources. Either way blessed to say team manual

I cooked 4 pairs of breds on YS in February manual, n0pot even close with the zebras or today's release

I've never had any luck with getting Yeezys. I struck out on the Breds, All Whites, Zebras twice, now Yellows. Maybe next week...

I don't want to believe YS is done yet. I mean, they have always left the past sneakers up as "sold out" on their page for a while. They removed them like they did earlier today....hopefully another restock later today.

looks like every shop and their mother is getting the belugas. that makes me feel better since there's a good chance that most of us can cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom