ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
nvm for some reason i thought u meant u entered diff stores. i reread you post and its just account.. lol my bad

Just trying to make sure that having 2 accounts for each footsite don't hurt my chances... I really like these belugas 2.0 and want to wear them.

guys the VIP expires in regards to amount u have. u keep ur platinum VIP status. u just start back at zero. U still get the full time head start when u check in

image.png
doesnt say
it should

Do you have all those accounts under the same name, phone number and address?? If all the same have you hit on several shoes before.... just asking because I have 2 accounts for each FTL, FA, CHAMPS... with same info on all... will that affect my chances in a negative way?
I have them in my family members names. I personally have 2 champs and 2 footlocker in my name. For zebra release i hit 2 in my name at ftl. They wouldnt let me pick both up. I had to go get my pops who has the same name and go get them. My stores are pretty close to each other too. Im in south florida area.

I have them in my family members names. I personally have 2 champs and 2 footlocker in my name. For zebra release i hit 2 in my name at ftl. They wouldnt let me pick both up. I had to go get my pops who has the same name and go get them. My stores are pretty close to each other too. Im in south florida area.

Thanks. I guess it should be fine then.

UPS shipping label created from Savino Del Bene...I’m assuming this is from YS — sorry this is my first pair of Yeezy’s everrrr. One step closer to receiving these Yebras

Have no clue what Imma get at champs and footaction..if it's really bad just a gift card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom