ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finish line called! I finally won a yeezy raffle!!!

Edit fnl woodfield
giphy.gif

Congrats bro

No, these were YS shipment emails for the people who already had their labels created.

ahh ok. If I wasnt waiting on my 700s too I wouldnt be as annoyed, but they’re just holding half a stack hostage from me right now :smh:

Just chatted with Footaction Customer Service and I don't think I'm gonna get "Gold Status" / extra headstart before I need to submit for the raffle :angry:

ahh ok. If I wasnt waiting on my 700s too I wouldnt be as annoyed, but they’re just holding half a stack hostage from me right now :smh:
There was definitely a new wave this morning. I got my shipping label created/shipped today

Just chatted with Footaction Customer Service and I don't think I'm gonna get "Gold Status" / extra headstart before I need to submit for the raffle :angry:

i would still wait until thursday afternoon then if the app still doesnt update then confirm for the yeezys and just have a 9m head startt

Anyone having problems with the Shiekh app ? I scanned the code for a location and then it doesn’t show up in my raffle list. Are u suppose to get a confirmation email or something? Then when I try to scan again it says the raffle has already been scanned and to try a diff location

i would still wait until thursday afternoon then if the app still doesnt update then confirm for the yeezys and just have a 9m head startt

I won't have 9m though... I'll only have 7m. You get 3m extra for being "gold status" which means buying $225+

Definitely still gonna try, just sucks that it takes that long to update.

I won't have 9m though... I'll only have 7m. You get 3m extra for being "gold status" which means buying $225+

Definitely still gonna try, just sucks that it takes that long to update.

oh damn youre right .. wait none the less or else your current status would be locked .. good luck tho

Alright guys, couldn't stand it so I called up the 3 stores I entered at:

Roosevelt field mall: lady said she's Not sure if manager is doing it today or tomorrow.

Bay shore mall: draw is Wednesday.

Green acres mall: draw thursday.

Hope the info helps people out. I wouldn't go 100% off their words but it's better than hearing "yes we called winners earlier today".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom