ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to Shiekh to enter the raffle. Logged out of my account and signed into my girls to sign her up. Chick at the register said they are tracking how many entries per device, but we will see, def don’t give Shiekh that much credit, especially when foot site apps don’t do that.

I haven't heard anything from MV either so I still think there's a chance.

350.png

Went to Shiekh to enter the raffle. Logged out of my account and signed into my girls to sign her up. Chick at the register said they are tracking how many entries per device, but we will see, def don’t give Shiekh that much credit, especially when foot site apps don’t do that.

lmao i doubt they'd go through all that trouble just to be "fair." shiekh gonna get their sales regardless

At the moment its a pretty even trade, but once Beluga 2.0s release you'd probably have to add a little cash.

Both are going for going around 550 on the secondary atm, but the Yeezys have way higher production numbers for their release, so alot more resellers will be undercutting each other before the holidays which will bring the price of them down compared to the 90's.

I feel like you're not far off though.

Thank you very much sir :D

Too late now though right? Customer Service said even if I went and bought **** today, it still might take up to 72 hours to load to my Star Club.

So not sure if it is worth buying another $225+ worth of ****, that still might not update by the deadline

when i bought my 11s on saturday .. it was on the app on monday .. if not Tuesday the latest but DEF 100% one of those two days

so you enter then on the app request a confirmation..

and wait

I like how we all just forgot about the 700’s. It’s been 20 days and still nothing. Anyone know what the latest is regarding those kicks and Yeezy Supply?

I like how we all just forgot about the 700’s. It’s been 20 days and still nothing. Anyone know what the latest is regarding those kicks and Yeezy Supply?

still waiting on my pair. sent an email out last week. have not gotten a response -___-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom