ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
anigif_enhanced-29465-1411919383-2.gif

Might be time to get a 2nd set going for Foot apps.. peeps hittin with 6/7 mins, and I’m losing with 10? >D

Pretty sure they are hitting in places where the app is relatively new. Walked away with 9 BF pairs here in NJ because no one knew about the app. Some people still don’t know about the app around here and will be super salty about the Holiday 11s release.

Man idk what's going on with UPS. My Frozen Yellows were set to be delivered 11/22 @ 12-4pm. UPS man pulls up at the house across the street from me at like 2. I'm thinking cool, here's my package. Dude just dips out. So I watch the map the rest of the day while at work thinking maybe those were just next day airs or something. Dude literally does 3 circles around my neighborhood area. It eventually hits 9:30pm so I get rescheduled to today. Set to be delivered 12-4 again and it's already 7 and he's done 3 circles around my neighborhood again...

Wound y’all missed out on adc and YS for 1 or 2 guarantee pair during the drop time? I like to be at a computer around those times. Haha.

Maybe they’re trying to spread the Ws around? My FTL and FA accounts used to be automatic.
Yea something definitely changed. My wife hit at FTL w/ 7 min head start. The pair I won at Champs is a half size too big. I put my actual size in at FTL, thinking I was good to go on that one.

Man idk what's going on with UPS. My Frozen Yellows were set to be delivered 11/22 @ 12-4pm. UPS man pulls up at the house across the street from me at like 2. I'm thinking cool, here's my package. Dude just dips out. So I watch the map the rest of the day while at work thinking maybe those were just next day airs or something. Dude literally does 3 circles around my neighborhood area. It eventually hits 9:30pm so I get rescheduled to today. Set to be delivered 12-4 again and it's already 7 and he's done 3 circles around my neighborhood again...
You gotta stop him g

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom