ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
96CC1C6A-9F30-4775-AB61-8AF81F885494.jpeg

they pretty but too many v2s already

So I was moving on and even closed this thread on safari lol and hit the bookmark button for yeezysupply and there was this last restock wow! Got through for my only pair and thats all I wanted. BUT I used shipping and billing as the same address which is wrong. Should I be worried? Billing address being the incorrect one.

officially washed.

finally got thru adc on mobile, stuck on payment loop
got thru on both ys restocks, cart jacked at after i submit payment
:frown:

i just want my size 8!

Pick ups done.... Got lucky that FTL had a pair of SB AM 97s my size.... finally got em!

Attachments

• 20171125_120148.jpg
    20171125_120148.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 31
Yep. Adrian had to flip to page 4 to find my name(s)

i just left there about 30 minutes ago. I bet i saw you (well, i dont know what you look like, but yea)
I had black toes on and a supreme fitted....you hitting social Monday for the top 3s? I gotta work but I might log into my laptop using my hotspot and try my chances

This is proof that yeezys can release in holiday Jordan 11 numbers and still sell out faster than 11s. U can’t hate on Kanye anymore when he said that yeezys will be plentiful. Hate adc, resellers and bots instead

this is not even a fair comparison. Js release every week. Yeezys every quarter

This is proof that yeezys can release in holiday Jordan 11 numbers and still sell out faster than 11s. U can’t hate on Kanye anymore when he said that yeezys will be plentiful. Hate adc, resellers and bots instead

Jordan 11s have been around for 21 years. Yeezy 350s 2.5 years. Latest fad vs classic. Love both so not defending either - just don’t think they’re comparable even when it comes to stock numbers. Will 350s sell out in 21 years with this quickness? Remains to be seen.

Why is this the general consensus? I was fortunate to win raffles at stores, so didn't try online till just this past hour or so, but was online really bad?

I figured the increased inventory would be a +.

PO
The sites just arent equipped to handle the loads and it makes for a very slow confusing process thats more of a lottery that depends on literally every step working flawlessly.

I got past the splash at least 6 times and got stopped at captchas, adding to cart, checking out etc.

Why is this the general consensus? I was fortunate to win raffles at stores, so didn't try online till just this past hour or so, but was online really bad?

I figured the increased inventory would be a +.

PO
I literally logged in after quitting for an hour and copped a size 8 off ADC. Inventory is good but maybe the system is too random idk

Slow down cowboy

These weren't released anywhere near Jordan eleven numbers.

Jordans are found in every sneaker store known to man at Christmas in plentiful numbers.

Cant even be mad I didnt score my personal size, just glad I was able to get my girls pair and ended up picking up the SB hassle free. Still trying on YS..

Never had a yzy release like that before: scored 8 pairs on adidas EU manually, one after the other. Still shocked

I had black toes on and a supreme fitted....you hitting social Monday for the top 3s? I gotta work but I might log into my laptop using my hotspot and try my chances

i'm leaning towards NOT f'n with SS monday. since its FCFS. i'm not trying to stand in line for 5 hours. hopefully i'll hit on some euro sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom