ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
597F7CA0-7B28-414C-BB1D-1994BADB8B30.jpeg

https://blog.finishline.com/adidas-yeezy-boost-350-v2/

no love online. thankful my connect came thru last minute with 2 pairs. now to find a 10.5 to swap for this sz 10...

Not sure if these socks I’m wearing are thicker or what but these belugas feels much tighter than the zebras

i know everyone’s gonna have their own opinion but to me these are easily the ugliest yeezys by far.

figures considering there’s tons of the them.

i thought they’d be better in person and i just put them back in the box.

unless this colorway is your thing don’t go crazy for these. you’re not even gonna be able to flip them into anything worth while anyway.

i know everyone’s gonna have their own opinion but to me these are easily the ugliest yeezys by far.

unless this colorway is your thing don’t go crazy for these. you’re not even gonna be able to flip them into anything worth while anyway.
I agree. Creams still my favorite.

guys something terrible happened. Traveled an hour away to pick up my confirmed pair only for the voucher to not scan in store. They wouldn't sell me the pair. FML

has this happened to anyone else before? this really, really sucks. Sinking feeling. So close!

YS will restock again since people's order from the last restock got cancelled.

exactly, saw quite a few cancellations from the last restock including myself and page is still up..

not the ugliest but not the best. Wish they would just release solid freaking colors. The Earths easily would have been the best pair had they released those

guys something terrible happened. Traveled an hour away to pick up my confirmed pair only for the voucher to not scan in store. They wouldn't sell me the pair. FML

has this happened to anyone else before? this really, really sucks. Sinking feeling. So close!

How does that even happen? Was it past the pickup time?

Happy to hit on my first pair. These look even better in person, just wish it was my size smh.

Question do yeezys usually trade straight up for the bigfoot sizes(14,14.5) or do they make you throw extra on?

probably nothing was wrong with your voucher. employees could of just wanted to keep the extra pairs.

How does that even happen? Was it past the pickup time?

I was there with 2 hours before deadline. They couldn't do anything for me. Name was on the list too. I asked them to call corporate but they couldn't.

Begged for them to just sell it to me but they claimed they'd get fired for it

First I am hearing of this happening. Oddly enough your name should have been on the manifest and by you showing them the voucher and app reservation should have been enough. I wouldnt have left without giving up a fight esp if you had traveled an hour away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom