ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for the BS this morning -- I'm just a guy who likes good shoes, but I'm also a 43-year-old married dad. Nobody I interact with on a daily basis has a friggin' clue about Yeezy's or Boost or Kanye. For me, I just like cool, comfy shoes (and have since my 1st pair of Air Revolutions in the 80's).

For folks in certain environments, though, I could see how shoes become a mark of exclusivity, and understand why they may feel emasculated when their signature sign of superiority is undermined when the masses have access to the same. Hell, my wife and I are physicians, and I'll admit that, if getting into med school were as easy as getting a job at McD's, we'd feel that our degrees were cheapened and our sense of authority was professionally lessened.

That being said, though, I would hope that most of the folks here are here because they love sneakers.

In brief, get off my lawn.

If someone wants to feel superior for the sneakers they wear they should be after Margielas, Louboutins, + Gucci sneakers...not yeezys lmao

I got 2 pairs of yeezy in my Shiehk raffle

under the raffle ticket in the top right hand corner on the app
both say Finished

haven't gotten any emails yet???
nah man! but nice im glad you copped! my girl and i been watching our emails and nothing yet.
and about the raffle ticket in the app, hers says closed mine says "drawing in progress"
i dont get it!

A3BBD2DD-5E55-4504-949C-432DFCD02F10.jpeg
6C4F4790-59B7-47F8-B9BE-2CD8DC2A9364.jpeg

Some 3rd row Jay Z pics from the Vegas show I went to last month. :pimp:#OffTopic #Sorry

hit a sz 6 from shiekh re raffle... forgot to check email and window to purchase expired.. smh

Didn't get any email for shipping but decided to check my fedex app just for the hell of it. Got a package coming from adidas this Tuesday :smokin

How many people in here were in the old threads when Doves dropped? :nerd:

I prefer the minimal design of the V1s, V2s outsoles make the shoe look huge :tongue:

It’s just so hard to give them the respect they once deserved when you look at the V2..

The primknit upper and the midsole are so much further along in a design process imo.

How many people in here were in the old threads when Doves dropped? :nerd:

I prefer the minimal design of the V1s, V2s outsoles make the shoe look huge :tongue:

I was.. idk who here was there but remember when i logged into my ADC acct hours after the TDs dropped only to see them sitting on cart...

Then came in here and posted up for everyone to check their carts and many of us ate... :pimp::pimp::pimp:

The way things worked out yesterday, I was able to pick up all my pairs and get to FC right when they opened their store, no lines waiting outside. It was in and out for me.
how much were you able to get for each pair at FC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom