ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't trust y'all with sizing sometimes. Breds were said to be tight and have to go half a size up but I went TTS on 13 since 13.5 isn't available. They felt fine to me..

I feel the same way, however this time around theres been a heck lot of people saying the same thing that these fit way tighter. I sort of believe it....but gotta wait to try my pair on.

Haven't seen this one before from YS. All mine have been savino/fulfillment. Guess they had to expand for all these pairs lol.

Yea, I'm inclined to believe this is SNS. YS has always been from west coast for me. And I know SNS was working on getting some distribution here in the states.

Can’t believe how snug these are, even with me sizing up a .5. Adidas can’t be serious with this sizing man. I think it’s a factory flaw or something. PK not stretching at all. Almost like they put a size 9 PK upper on my 10.5 sole, or something. Kinda disappointed as I know I don’t like to wear super tight fitting shoes and these will collect dust in my closet if I deem them to be uncomfortable. I don’t care what shoe it is. I know I’m not the only one that is experiencing this. The shoe is extremely tight around the toe box for no apparent reason. They feel even tighter than my zebras which are a .5 size smaller than these :smh:. Damn shame.

Exactly my experience with sizing on these, even with no insole I'm finding them pretty tight and uncomfortable

i wear 12 in most everything except old Lebrons where you had to go a size up. These are tight i swear

I went with my Ultra Boost size (half up) and these are definitely tight. Still wearable and will probably stretch out a bit. Good thing is even though they're a little tight, my feet aren't spilling over, so it's more likely just the tightness of the knit pattern at the toebox and not the actual sizing being smaller. Sold all of my 350 V2s so I don't have a comparison though. Anyone have a picture comparison between the other V2s from a top view?

Rarity chart
6891BCBA-57BA-4675-9F29-8D0118674B7E.jpeg

Thinking of paying resale for a pair. Is this the cheapest it would be? The oreos and breds went up since earlier this year

Yes it looks like resale for my sz 12 is the only way. Hoping prices drop some once people actually get their pairs in hand.

Increasing numbers on the shoes is great for people who actually want them. Kanye would've kept a promise in regards to shoes once.
Although 90.000 pairs is still not very much in terms of commercial volume. I think the shoe doesn't really have mass-market appeal on it's own merits without it being seen as a rare item.

Seller fees on StockX -25% on Yeezys today only. Might be a time to bite because people will probably lower their prices. Or if you're selling. Sell sell! lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom