ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been trying to trade and an extra Beluga 2.0 for Zebras but have had no luck. I think I’ll hold them in case I miss on the blue tints. Do y’all think that’s an even swap or would would cash need to be added?

added to cart on that railso site but if it's for raffle winners only lol dunno if I should go for it.

if you guys read the Railso IG, its for raffle winners only. Pretty sure you're all gonna get axed if you didn't win their raffle

I would tend to agree, but they notified winners on the 26th, so I’d think they’d have already sold to their winners by now. Oh well, still worth a shot.

I’ve been trying to trade and an extra Beluga 2.0 for Zebras but have had no luck. I think I’ll hold them in case I miss on the blue tints. Do y’all think that’s an even swap or would would cash need to be added?
If the zebras are well worn maybe.

Lmao at people in here getting tight because others were able to hit. grow up.

7C626E6F-4217-4C9A-9909-42AD293962E3.jpeg

I hit for one pair and the only one I wanted... to wear them. I just like ruffling feathers.

It's normal to be a little salty, let the people that didn't hit go through their 5 stages of grief. It's only Tuesday lol.

If it were the other way around, it would be mildly annoying but mostly masochistic to continue reading a thread about Yeezys when you didn't hit. Kind of like me reading the KAWS thread when I was stupid and didn't enter the raffle in time. Reading all the W's burns a little with each new page...

6 hours ago they posted on their instastory raffle winners have 24 hours to purchase, sounds like a dub and waste of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom