ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha yall salty

Salty lmfao :lol:

I think not pleighboi..this is the problem with you kids nowadays, always trying to "flex" and forgetting just how big the world is..... What am I supposed to post in response? My more expensive shoes? My fancy watch? Keys to my own place, or the keys to my cars all which are > than shoes...

This isn't IG, we don't care

Some peoples kids, I swear ...

I don’t know if this could be true but my Railso order has been pending on my chase account and it now just went through as a sale. Does this mean I’ll be receiving my first yeezy’s?

I don’t know if this could be true but my Railso order has been pending on my chase account and it now just went through as a sale. Does this mean I’ll be receiving my first yeezy’s?

Don’t get your hopes up. I used PayPal and my bank as the funding source. Payment cleared through my bank this morning, and I still got hit with the cancellation. I got a PayPal email this morning that I was refunded, but it won’t appear in my account for a few days.

Last edited:
Salty lmfao :lol:

I think not pleighboi..this is the problem with you kids nowadays, always trying to "flex" and forgetting just how big the world is..... What am I supposed to post in response? My more expensive shoes? My fancy watch? Keys to my own place, or the keys to my cars all which are > than shoes...

This isn't IG, we don't care

Some peoples kids, I swear ...

Ahaha.first of all u didnt have to post a long response if you got the point. That line i posted came from one of the people here. Secondly it was on purpose to make fun of the slippers im wearing. Cause asian.. if you got the point and the joke ull laugh but if not, just move on dont rant. Third , not everybody here got them for retail. Idc abt that. A lot of people missed out, a lot got more than one. Doesnt matter. Theyre still not GR. And the statement is still true. And dont call me a kid. Im a registered nurse and i work to feed myself and fam, i work to satisfy my hobby. The post was meant to make fun and not to scrutinize every flaw. Just move one to the next post.

D5BAFF30-1BC7-4E53-86E1-E60152717228.png

Damn it, another charge is on last billing cycle, and I haven’t even got a pair in hand.

still 50/50..

I used PayPal and my bank as the funding source. Payment cleared through my bank this morning, and I still got hit with the cancellation.

likewise.. PayPal refund pending..

Damn I'm kinda tight for my brother in law that ADC sent him the wrong size... He wants to swap 9 for a 9.5 or 10 but now he's about to just sell it and keep the money and try to cop the tints. Is there anywhere in NY that does size swapping?

I got a response from Railso almost 24h ago:

"We received something like 2000 orders and we have been refunding them since yesterday morning. We should be able to refund your order today unless you were a raffle winner."

i got a full refund on paypal, but no word or anything on my credit card purchase (i had two transactions) - the paypal cancellation stated "Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Beluga 2.0ONLY ONE PAIR PER CUS..."

still trying to figure out what happened with my card order before i do a chargeback since i only have the order id # and 'sale/confirmed' charge on bank statement and cannot trace it (didn't create an account until now and 'orders' only reflect the ones placed after creating an account)

another weird thing is how many times i received the paypal cancellation email (but only got 1 full refund)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-30 at 10.47.46 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-30 at 10.47.46 PM.png
    64.7 KB · Views: 25
Hey folks any word from Barney's yet? I thought I read somewhere they would contact winners on the first of December.

“On or around” December 1st is what their terms say.

They usually send an email and you have to respond within 2 days before calls happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom