ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got an email from GOAT saying my Beluga 2.0s arrived but the box was empty. They also said they inspected the box and it didn't seem to have been tampered with. Obviously the shoes were in the box when I dropped them off at the UPS store. I'm glad I kept my drop off receipt. Anyone ever had a problem like this with GOAT?
RIP

All these on feet on and Collection shots made me break out my Breds to grab food with my girl.

(Yes it’s tech fleece and no I don’t care ‍♂️)

22BA0489-DDC1-41CE-8C4D-0165489FBEBE.jpeg

I will never get sick of breds. It’s my favorite pair I own. So nice man!

I just got an email from GOAT saying my Beluga 2.0s arrived but the box was empty. They also said they inspected the box and it didn't seem to have been tampered with. Obviously the shoes were in the box when I dropped them off at the UPS store. I'm glad I kept my drop off receipt. Anyone ever had a problem like this with GOAT?

damn, my boy just text me today the same thing happened to him with stockx and a supreme morphie he sold.

he shipped ups too :nerd:

Wtf...

Also good luck. I know or how It was before was goat doesn’t purchase insurance through UPS they have their own insurance purchased from another company so might be a ***** to fight with goat

Glad you got that receipt, I never ask for one... now I will

Goat is by far the most peice of **** company I know.

They refused to insure or add sig on packages that are high value. SMH

Dam FexEx and UPS really dropping the ball already! Wonder how much of this delay in service is attributable to more people shopping online than going in store and corporations everlong quest to do more with less resources ( ie people) >D...

broooo nooo
makes me sick to my stomach thinking about that... best of luck to you man! keep us posted
200.gif

Dam FexEx and UPS really dropping the ball already! Wonder how much of this delay in service is attributable to more people shopping online than going in store and corporations everlong quest to do more with less resources ( ie people) >D...

UPS did me dirty. Didn't even attempt 3 deliveries. It just attempted once to my workplace (which was closed for Thanksgviging) then "sent" it off to a UPS Access Point. Then it just magically disappeared before reaching there.

No railso refund. Emailed them and got one automated replying Italian. And another that said

Thank you for contacting us. This is an automated response confirming the receipt of your ticket. One of our agents will get back to you as soon as possible. For your records, the details of the ticket are listed below. When replying, please make sure that the ticket ID is kept in the subject line to ensure that your replies are tracked appropriately.

Goat lost my package once and they treated me well. Got full sale credit for it

Lost package is easy to handle compared to them receiving an empty box and already saying they don’t see anything has been tampered with which with that response they aren’t putting the blame on UPS

No railso refund. Emailed them and got one automated replying Italian. And another that said

Thank you for contacting us. This is an automated response confirming the receipt of your ticket. One of our agents will get back to you as soon as possible. For your records, the details of the ticket are listed below. When replying, please make sure that the ticket ID is kept in the subject line to ensure that your replies are tracked appropriately.
Please let me know if you hear back - i'm still just kinda waiting lol

Thats just incredibly ridiculous and a crazy scenario to be put in. I just went off on twitter on UPS help bc they've screwed up like 35% of my packages in the last 2 months. That one probably takes the cake.

You guys tie your V2s or rock 'em loose?

Loose, factory laced

They pay people a ton of money to forecast this, they hire extra drivers, the drivers get an assistant.
They pull up to your house with a package, and the house across the street also got a package, they both jump out.

Every damn year they run through my yard and trip over the Christmas decorations.

I would imagine you have about a 25% chance of pulling a yeezy from any package destined for stockx/goat at this point. One shady person at a hub is all it takes. How long does it really take to retape a box up. I foresee this happening more often with people trying to make a quick buck.

i think rif and coolkicks do size swaps
rif charged $30 for cream v2 size swaps

You LA dudes are lucky.. There is literally NO place to do this in NYC and my lady needs to swap her pair. What a headache :smh: .. She's the only person I know that needs to size down (she has a 6 and needs a 5.5).

damn, my boy just text me today the same thing happened to him with stockx and a supreme morphie he sold.

he shipped ups too :nerd:
I can’t speak on StockX since I haven’t really ever dealt with them ( always used GOAT) but that is ****ed up, these shipping company’s are getting ****ing Grimey, ... the StockX supreme thing, I have been hearing a lot that StockX has been horrible with their supreme selling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom