ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a mall ting today. Gotta cop some Christmas gifts

D8217D54-5EBE-415A-84FE-626E65E6A290.jpeg

package scoopers are out in full force this year

especially in Atlanta and they did a report on the national news nation wide, yall forget people are broker than ever and there is a thing call a prescription pill epidemic

i know in Atlanta most caught were known addicts and or repeat offenders trying to get a quick flip

all they do is follow the truck from down the street and then once it clears walk up grab the boxes throw them in the car and drive off especially mid day when people are at work no one notices.

i personally have my shoes delivered to the Fed Ex or UPS store and as for future holiday releases (yeezys and anything else ) i recommend y'all start picking up y'all stuff from the Fed Ex or UPS store. sometimes you get it faster too.

We got some neighborhood watch forum/website where I live and everyone’s been posting about stolen packages.

I’m on vacation so I’m home with the baby all day; otherwise, it’s to my job or a store.

Drivers aren’t even real employees during the holidays. I got unmarked vans and uhauls doing the work for ups on fedex

Is it true that the Beluga 2.0's are run smaller than the other v2's? I usually wear a 10 in my other v2's, but I have both 10 and 10.5 coming in so I wanna see which one I want to keep. Thanks!

add me to the swiped package list.

Fedex tracking showed a delay at 6 pm...I wake up and at 8:27 p they were delivered. I was home...the dog didn't bark like it does whenever a courier pulls up. No knock...Nothing.

They're legit stealing shoes!!!

Wow ADC restock pair shipped, ordered off those cart links one of the NT’ers posted. And it was at 12:45 way after the sold out screen

Finally sold my yeezys for $410 making it all the more worth it at buying the off white AF1's for $415

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom