ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick vino run...

C16381F9-E57A-40AF-BF91-F5C864580B2C.jpeg

I never had blister from any of my V1’s I like my TD’s

I don’t have paint chipping either well I don’t wear them that much either.

I never got a blister from any of my v1s... I'm on the pirate black > any v2 released train. The padding in the v2s is obviously better (although the toebox constraint is definitely annoying). Also think v2's with pulltabs look infinite times better than those without. It does suck that there was soooo many fake v1's produced, and i'll be the first to admit that anybody elses I see I usually think are fake off the bat - but still out in the real world where 99% haven't the slightest clue about shoes - v1 pirate blacks get the most compliments by far.
When someone even starts the convo about my ****s authenticity I just tell em they’re fake. Idc if they think they are fake when they’re not. They’re for me. Not them. If anything the fact that they think they’re fufu feels good because I have something that so many ppl want that they auto jump to saying they’re not real. My circle of ppl already kno the truth and that’s good enough for me

Thinking about buying a pair of beluga 2.0s for resale. First pair of yeezys. My Nike tts is 8.5, wear a 8 in NMD PK R1s, 8.5 in 3.0 Ultra boost. Should I go tts (8.5) or get a 9?

Thinking about buying a pair of beluga 2.0s for resale. First pair of yeezys. My Nike tts is 8.5, wear a 8 in NMD PK R1s, 8.5 in 3.0 Ultra boost. Should I go tts (8.5) or get a 9?
9 or even 9.5 we are the same size in all those you listed and my size 9 oreos are tight. I can only wear them comfortable without the insole. I'm waiting on my 9.5's from YS but 9 will fit just may be slightly tight at first.

I feel like it may be one more v2 after blue tints...cause that would make 11 v2's and the past models have been even numbers. It's a reach but just a thought.

go 8.5. I wear the same size in jordan 1s and UB 3.0 and 8.5 is perfect with the insoles taken out. I tried a 9 also and had a little bit of heel slip

Well, there's no arguing there.

Anybody who says Peebras > TDs is a liar :lol:
I don’t have to lie to kick it... Peezys > TD’s all day everyday:D. V1’s can’t compete with V2’s. V1’s were serious hype, but lacked substance. Great springboard to what came after I think the V2’s are the best shoe I’ve had on my feet comfort wise, not to mention the stitching and upper of the shoe are stupid quality. I’m probably in the minority here but the V1’s look like basic, cheap Walmart shoes. Adidas made some damn near identical looking shoes and they can’t give them away :rofl:I wouldn’t rock those or the 700’s if you gave them to me for free. Like I said tho, probably in the minority....

I don’t have to lie to kick it... Peezys > TD’s all day everyday:D. V1’s can’t compete with V2’s. V1’s were serious hype, but lacked substance. Great springboard to what came after I think the V2’s are the best shoe I’ve had on my feet comfort wise, not to mention the stitching and upper of the shoe are stupid quality. I’m probably in the minority here but the V1’s look like basic, cheap Walmart shoes. Adidas made some damn near identical looking shoes and they can’t give them away :rofl:I wouldn’t rock those or the 700’s if you gave them to me for free. Like I said tho, probably in the minority....
I think the feezys they sell at malls made v1s look even cheaper. I still would like a pair of v1s tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom