ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
9DC1AD04-C528-4E25-AA10-88036886A839.jpeg
05C8B241-161F-4E8F-A457-BC0595E19F05.jpeg

650 V1’s “Triple Black” and “Triple White” via s.sam.group IG
650s are pretty plain. I would try to cop but I don't think I would be as butt hurt not being able to cop as I have been on v2s that I struck out on.

But last reaction will be “issa must” :lol::wink:

Lol na I can’t see the vision. Basically a Mid V2? I’m good. Not a huge fan of mid versions of popular low cut models. Main reason I never looked twice at stuff like flyknit chukkas or mid cut roshes etc. Im sure they’ll will be a hit with most but I’ll easily pass on those right there.

Thinking about buying a pair of beluga 2.0s for resale. First pair of yeezys. My Nike tts is 8.5, wear a 8 in NMD PK R1s, 8.5 in 3.0 Ultra boost. Should I go tts (8.5) or get a 9?
Edit. Just got what you mean.

Last edited:
i would go 9

9 or even 9.5 we are the same size in all those you listed and my size 9 oreos are tight. I can only wear them comfortable without the insole. I'm waiting on my 9.5's from YS but 9 will fit just may be slightly tight at first.

☝ what he said

Thanks for the feedback guys.

go 8.5. I wear the same size in jordan 1s and UB 3.0 and 8.5 is perfect with the insoles taken out. I tried a 9 also and had a little bit of heel slip

I'm really worried about heel slippage now that you mention it but I dont wanna take out the insole. I prefer to have them as comfortable as possible. I don't wanna have to "sacrifice" something when I'm paying good money for the kicks.

Damn now I'm confused lol 8.5 or 9.

My tts is 8.5 but I wear 9 in flyknit racers because 8.5 is wearable but just too snug. Do you think this is a similar case?

havent' those pics been around forever? We don't know if they are going to even be made
Like we saw these months and months ago
ADIDAS-YEEZY-BOOST-650-V1-1.jpg

either way i am over the V2 silhouette whether its a low or a mid. Bring on more 700s...the terrible mud rats....lets get them over and done with. Lets keep it moving

i would love another 750, but honestly i think the 4 colorways we have are perfect. i cant even think of any other good colorways for them other than maybe black w/ a gum sole or perhaps an olive upper w/ an off-white sole (basically an olive version of the OGs)

I would love to see another pair of 750s more than any other yeezy.

An olive and a burgundy cw would be awesome. Plus the black/gum pair Kanye wore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom