ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worn once pair of beluga 1.0’s for 450? Opinions...?
7FFD81A2-B734-4B50-8315-8A5B18BA20DE.jpeg

FE8627C3-8B37-49AC-B2DB-6D33BF839549.jpeg
Yes, $450 is a good price.

Can you order from the Adidas website mine always just says store finder and none of the stores are near me...can you order online?

Question......is my ****ty macbook pro from 2011 that runs hella slow the reason I cannot get through ADC or YS?

I would use your phone, laptop and tablet if you have one.

I hit on my phone for a second pair when I was away from home, because I wasn't expecting a 9amish drop.

I have Zebras, Beluga 2.0s, and Breds. Zebras and Beluga 2.0s were acquired at retail and immediately went to feet. I got the DS Breds for $400 and I have yet to wear them. I assume it’s because I paid resale for them and I know I can make some decent money if I wanted to sell them. What’s wrong with me? It’s the only pair of shoes that I’ve never worn immediately.

I have Zebras, Beluga 2.0s, and Breds. Zebras and Beluga 2.0s were acquired at retail and immediately went to feet. I got the DS Breds for $400 and I have yet to wear them. I assume it’s because I paid resale for them and I know I can make some decent money if I wanted to sell them. What’s wrong with me? It’s the only pair of shoes that I’ve never worn immediately.
you could wear them and still prob sell them for more than what you paid for them.. idk the resell value on them used but i mean they go for a pretty penny DS these days.

The beluga 2.0 is the release that if you really wanted a pair, you can. Even with resell at $350, it's super affordable for a hyped model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom