ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought my first pair of yeezys today and I gotta say they looked pretty ridiculous on feet when I first tried them on and looked down but I guess it takes some getting used to

Regarding the Blue Tints, do you think they will fit like the Beluga 2.0s and as a result, we should go up half a size? Or just stick with your typical v2 size?

I can make my Beluga 2.0s work, but would have preferred if I had gone up half a size.

These Sketchers aren't much better
Yeah but at least the 500s aren't an actual shoe already made. The lamelo shoes are literally that brand black shoe with a camo colorway. At least Ye isn't charging $400 for the powerphases.

Calm down fam. You're preaching to the wrong choir. Not everyone on NT is dirt poor. Some of us can drop $800 and not bat an eye. Why are you even so passionate about telling people they got robbed? We're getting robbed every time we buy these damn shoes at $200+ retail that cost $15 to make.

Because he can’t (at least comfortably) afford them.

9102B03A-A08B-473C-8D36-359C8ADFDFC5.jpeg
Found this on IG the other day..this weirdly satisfying collection belong to any NTer?

Yeah, yebras I think are my favorite V2 when they’re later out next to each other. But I like different.
vinotwofour vinotwofour has a collection that rivals that one

I don't have a nice lighted shelf for them tho. I mean I could, but I don't have the space. I mean I have the space, but I'm too lazy. Just taking all those out the box is tedious lol. I'll take an updated pic once I get the Blue Tints. Bout that time anyway. That setup is very nice tho. But if I get a lighted shelf for my shoes, fiance is gonna want a shelf for her bags..

^^ can't say I love them but yeah, was surprised how good the peebras looked when I saw a dude wearing them last week. Photos don't do them justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom