ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't keep up with this thread lls. I like the ratatouille but not in that pound cake yellow color. If they was in grey or black or grey with a black or gum sole I would've paid that 700. But I don't like pound cake so nope sorry yeezy. But I still got the blue tints to look forward to.

I can't keep up with this thread lls. I like the ratatouille but not that pound cake yellow. If they was in grey or black or grey with a black or gum sole I would've paid that 700. But I don't like pound cake so nope sorry yeezy. But I still got the blue tints to look forward to.
first grey nurse joints on the 9th

I can't keep up with this thread lls. I like the ratatouille but not in that pound cake yellow color. If they was in grey or black or grey with a black or gum sole I would've paid that 700. But I don't like pound cake so nope sorry yeezy. But I still got the blue tints to look forward to.
What if it was Kim's pound cake :wink:

Not gonna lie, if these were 750s, it would've been an instacop. And the Yeezy clothes are actually pretty good quality. But it's hard to buy the clothes at retail when you know everything will end up 50% off out of necessity. I have one of the season 4 hoodies and the quality is there but at a $180 price point.

Agree with all the above.

Agree with:

-Bundling with season 5 gear would’ve been an easier sell
-500s get uglier as the price gets higher
-bundling being a crap way to push products

In for:

-boycotting this bundle style drop so this never happens again

Disagree with:

-Jim Beam

Agreed

I don’t even know if I like em

So far, based on what I’ve seen, they might be my least favorite V2, after green and copper black Friday’s, but I’m sure some official pics might change that lol

So far, based on what I’ve seen, they might be my least favorite V2, after green and copper black Friday’s, but I’m sure some official pics might change that lol
Looks like a dull version of zebras with icy sole blue tint.

I wonder how many headass type dudes are going to be walking around with this whole bundle outfit on :rofl:
Oh man don't trip lol I was considering ironically buying a full fledged yeezy forest camo outfit complete with the boots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom