ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Request:

Size 11 ish YEBRA owners can you post a few good pics up plz.

Wanna have a close look and drool.

And for comparison purposes

Due to UPS delay issue i dont know when im going to get my YS Beluga from initial drop. They were supposed to be here yesterday

My 2.0's from stockX yesterday said "in transit to stockX. delivery date 12/7/2017" Just logged into my account and now says "in transit to stockX. Delivery date unavailable" :frown:

My 2.0's from stockX yesterday said "in transit to stockX. delivery date 12/7/2017" Just logged into my account and now says "in transit to stockX. Delivery date unavailable" :frown:
StockX is backed up, your shoes are in Detroit and ready to be delivered but StockX rescheduled them the delivery so UPS has them until stockX gives them the go ahead

Everyone is dealing with this. They are behind a few days and are holding deliveries 1 day or more behind to try and catch up. UPS could try and deliver but they'll be rejected by Stock X and then try and deliver the next day. I bought a pair of O/W's for a friend on November 22nd and just TODAY they arrived and were accepted at Stock-X for delivery. Kept saying a date then not available back & forth constantly.

U good. Happened to me this weekend. Its all ups. They *** up and delaying packages. U good

Everyone is dealing with this. They are behind a few days and are holding deliveries 1 day or more behind to try and catch up. UPS could try and deliver but they'll be rejected by Stock X and then try and deliver the next day. I bought a pair of O/W's for a friend on November 22nd and just TODAY they arrived and were accepted at Stock-X for delivery. Kept saying a date then not available back & forth constantly.

Hey, it’s me! Your Friend!!

Request:

Size 11 ish YEBRA owners can you post a few good pics up plz.

Wanna have a close look and drool.

And for comparison purposes

Hope this helps.

IMG_20171128_163658.jpg
IMG_20171128_163648.jpg
IMG_20171128_163634.jpg
IMG_20171128_163614.jpg
IMG_20171128_163535.jpg

Hey have any of you'll used the wifi on royal Caribbean? Ill be on a cruise when the blue tints drop. But will be trying on my phone i just hope the wifi doesn't lag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom