ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the grey pair is nice.Not sure if bundle nice. Those moon joints were gross though

Ok ok.

Don’t get upset when I post pics on feet.

I don’t want to hear any tide turning over these tampa sand rats

- since I’ll be the only one in America with them apparently lol -

20171209_155219.jpg

Threw in 3M laces from lacelab. Love it.

Ok ok.

Don’t get upset when I post pics on feet.

I don’t want to hear any tide turning over these tampa sand rats

- since I’ll be the only one in America with them apparently lol -

id be there with you if I had the extra money for the bundle. Cant wait to see your on feet :smokin

Anyone bought from StockX? Made first purchase from them in a size 12, just got the package 12 days after purchase and they sent me a size 13 instead of size 12. After contacting them, they said my only options were to keep the 13 and get $20 off of my next purchase (LOL!!) or return them for a refund. Pretty weak experience in my opinion, especially since I got a good deal on that pair and unlikely to be able to purchase the same pair again for that price. SMH.

Anyone bought from StockX? Made first purchase from them in a size 12, just got the package 12 days after purchase and they sent me a size 13 instead of size 12. After contacting them, they said my only options were to keep the 13 and get $20 off of my next purchase (LOL!!) or return them for a refund. Pretty weak experience in my opinion, especially since I got a good deal on that pair and unlikely to be able to purchase the same pair again for that price. SMH.

That’s pretty bad on their part

SMH

They suck bad when it comes to issues like this. I got a great price on a pair of 3X white UB 1.0s back in March, but these clowns sent me 2 right shoes. :smh:

Clearly it was their fault since they’re supposed to verify shoes. So I wanted another pair in my size for the same price—seems fair, right? Nope. Had to send them back and all I got was free shipping on my next purchase. Luckily I haven’t had any problems since, but that situation made me wary of their verification process for sure.

anyone know for footsite account, once membership is reset (after a year), do all the spendings from previous year permanently disappear or just not show up in the app? My champ account just reset and now it shows total spending as $0 but I am still platinum VIP. I am not sure if I should buy something to increase more chance of winning blue tint or all my previous spendings still account for winning the raffle (my previous total spending was around 2k).

anyone know for footsite account, once membership is reset (after a year), do all the spendings from previous year permanently disappear or just not show up in the app? My champ account just reset and now it shows total spending as $0 but I am still platinum VIP. I am not sure if I should buy something to increase more chance of winning blue tint or all my previous spendings still account for winning the raffle (my previous total spending was around 2k).
It tells u when it expires if it is not within this wk u don't have to spend any money

It tells u when it expires if it is not within this wk u don't have to spend any money
Thank you for the response. I think it already expires cause my spending just went from 2k to 0, but the account still says that I am a platinum vip until 12/07/2018. This is very confusing, so you think my previous spendings won't be accounted for the next raffle?

Last edited:
I’ve always seen $225 for FTA, but after my acct reset it only shows $175. Weird. Of course, FTA app seems buggy.. some ppl were having trouble when going to reserve jordan 11 this wknd.
725099CF-BD8A-4A7F-BE55-57106C3A876C.jpeg
Same happened to me last April. I think when you consecutively renew your membership they eventually lower the price (I hope). The previous years I had to renew it was 225

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom