ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my YS restock pair but there's this kid I see walking home or at our computer centre doing his homework every other day that's been wearing the same dingy air 1s since before this new school year, tomorrow he'll be stunting in some belugas.
wow you the real mvp for this one.

Does anyone know the shiekh jig for app to enter multiple locations and not just one like it normally does ?

Got my YS restock pair but there's this kid I see walking home or at our computer centre doing his homework every other day that's been wearing the same dingy air 1s since before this new school year, tomorrow he'll be stunting in some belugas.
Hey it's me, that kid with the dingy af1s. :lol:

Just received the 2.0 from YS restock, and I can't believe none of these is for resell…Anyway, ready for Blue Tint…
IMG_8480.JPG

Awesome thanks dude! Are they giving out tickets? I' stuck hanging out with the gf and her friend tomorrow hopefully i make it down there and unseated in time :smh:

shiek at fashion show mall is also doing instore raffle and the one in town square....take them around and u got urself now 9 entries

im sure undftd and future are also doing it....hit them up and enter enter enter

***im not from vegas neither lol

was a restock of a couple sizes....they keep restocking sizes all today so put a page monitor on it
Good looking. If I can get them for closer to $120 than $140 I don't mind a pair. I like the different grays on here, much more than the white pair. Any idea how these fit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom