ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got Blue Tint production numbers yet?

Sneakernews suggesting it’s going to be hard to get. Whatever that means.

Did u get a good price drizzyg
Yeah $350 what I paid. It was the day before the so called restock so prices dropped from the high $400s and I used $20 off with new signup. Tried for the restock but came up empty again so I hopefully the footsite apps be good to me this time...

Yeah $350 what I paid. It was the day before the so called restock so prices dropped from the high $400s and I used $20 off with new signup. Tried for the restock but came up empty again so I hopefully the footsite apps be good to me this time...
nice pickup enjoy em

I got 12 mins one time with footlocker but have no clue what's going on now with 11, unless people are trolling.

20171212_181304.jpg

Stockx 2.0 finally arrived ordered Nov 29th and win like 96 is coming in tomorrow. Im blue tint focused...
That lowkey flex ahah got my Aj1s from StockX today too. Hows fit on belugas? Did u size up?

That lowkey flex ahah got my Aj1s from StockX today too. Hows fit on belugas? Did u size up?
I wanted to size up but the going rate for a 14.5 is ridiculous and my true size is 13.5 to me they do run small unlike my zebras and creams which are roomy so if you could size up I suggest you do but it is primeknit so Imma break these bad boys in just like everyone else

Anyone get a shipping confirmation from Ubiq? I didn't buy anything from them and the last thing I did was enter the beluga raffle. Thought they already shipped those out though.

What exactly did you order from them? from my understanding their raffles are for in-store pick up only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom