ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct, you add your stuff along with the reservation ticket and a few days from now they will email you an invoice.

I agree that they do have (somewhat) of a small selection. This release method is definitely not intended for those who are trying to resell their additional purchase. I just happen to vibe with a lot of what they have, so for the past two releases its been easy for me.

A local store used to do the same but it was in-store purchases so obviously a line would form. Long story short someone on the back of the line was not able to reserve so he/she complained to adidas and they got rid of reservations involving a purchase.

still on the fence if I want a personal, mainly just trying to gift my sister a pair for christmas. tis the yeezy szn

My first time going after Yeezys and I only did the FTL app thing. If I get them, I get them, if not it's cool too. But man, reading through this thread and seeing the hoops people are having to jump through is crazy. Is it like this on every release? Best of luck to everyone though. After doing all this, you all deserve to eat.

My first time going after Yeezys and I only did the FTL app thing. If I get them, I get them, if not it's cool too. But man, reading through this thread and seeing the hoops people are having to jump through is crazy. Is it like this on every release? Best of luck to everyone though. After doing all this, you all deserve to eat.

It was worse than this before the footsite reserves. I thank the shoe gods for them lmao.

Man gonna be watching Last Jedi tomorrow at 6pm when footstore apps send out the Ws and Ls. Might not even check it til after the movie so it doesn't make me feel like dookie while I watch. Do you need to confirm anything if you get waitlisted?

DONT MIND THIS I'M STUPID.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom