ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man gonna be watching Last Jedi tomorrow at 6pm when footstore apps send out the Ws and Ls. Might not even check it til after the movie so it doesn't make me feel like dookie while I watch. Do you need to confirm anything if you get waitlisted?
Nah

has anyone else not received shipping info from yeezy supply on the grey powerphase?

I haven’t gotten shipping yet either, and ordered shortly after drop. But they are known to drag out shipping. Some ppl are just getting the last couple releases.

Man gonna be watching Last Jedi tomorrow at 6pm when footstore apps send out the Ws and Ls. Might not even check it til after the movie so it doesn't make me feel like dookie while I watch. Do you need to confirm anything if you get waitlisted?

result don't come out til Friday........

nvm just noticed it is until friday

IMG_20171213_111321.jpg

If he guess he was prolly just typing Random numbers real fast. Prolly doesn’t remember
I remember I used to do that on NDC with their 25% codes back in the day. Used to randomize the numbers in the code til one worked LMAO. Eventually they caught on and they made codes account specific.

Yo did I just reserve with Acrimony?

Felt like it was way too easy but I read the terms 10x over and it seems like I did?

I hate not knowing for sure if this is a W can someone help another dumb *** out :rofl:

Yo did I just reserve with Acrimony?

Felt like it was way too easy but I read the terms 10x over and it seems like I did?

I hate not knowing for sure if this is a W can someone help another dumb *** out :rofl:

Yes, likely a W at your size, but the worst that could happen is another size instead but guaranteed a pair at least.

Update - But sizes keep coming back though, don't think they have that many? Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom