ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Belugas 2.0, my pickup from BK last time was 1.5 hours long from 1PM, my other pickup at 5th ave was 15 minutes at 3PM. Hoping its the same this time because I have all different stores again.

it's a combo of reading and guessing

look at right side of the screen so your eyes don't read the "select the picture with" part, just get the keywords. i picked up "blue" and "ski"

then guess - first one that looks even remotely close, just tap it.

maybe i'm just lucky, but I've used this technique twice in a row now for 2 Ws when I had never gotten a W before.

so.....basically it's the Kaplan SAT-ish jig for kicks now. lol.

Didn't get a response to this before so I'm asking again. If Yeezy's fit super snug, should you give them time to stretch or go up in size?

i'm an 8.5 and the only v2 that was a 'different' fit for me was the creams - a bit snug in the instep. i just took out insole and they broke in nicely. if it is a bit snug then break them in however if it's tight like -- i can't do 20 mins in them - go up the .5.

Is it me or are the Blue Tints more popular than the Beluga 2.0? Dont remember all this activity for beluga

i'm an 8.5 and the only v2 that was a 'different' fit for me was the creams - a bit snug in the instep. i just took out insole and they broke in nicely. if it is a bit snug then break them in however if it's tight like -- i can't do 20 mins in them - go up the .5.
Ok. I’m going to try taking out the insole. My feet are all the way to the front but they don’t feel like they’d hurt if worn too long.

Bodega Store raffle

4E260903-C9E7-4513-A429-02255DB7DCD7.jpeg

hoping I can score on ADC this time around...or if I get a pair of YS that they don't cancel this time.

All these phones and no Dub for one of my homie lolol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171213-134851.png
    Screenshot_20171213-134851.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 39
Question, if you win on confirmed and they say pickup deadline is at 6pm, does that mean they technically still reserve your pair until then or can possibly let it go before then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom