ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, did you enter Villa, Champs, and Footaction? Don't know many people on here in the area
Yeah, entered all of them and also the new miniml store

Haha yeah me either but it's much easier here than the big cities where there is more demand. I find it a blessing

Yeah, entered all of them and also the new miniml store

Haha yeah me either but it's much easier here than the big cities where there is more demand. I find it a blessing

Yeah that is true, I hit on Champs and FA for the belugas. Never won a Villa or FNL raffle for yeezys.

Had no idea about that new miniml store, I'll have to check that out. What city do you live in?

Yeah that is true, I hit on Champs and FA for the belugas. Never won a Villa or FNL raffle for yeezys.

Had no idea about that new miniml store, I'll have to check that out. What city do you live in?
Original or 2.0s? I couldn't catch a break on the originals but the 2.0s were super easy. I was talking with some dudes in line and they were telling me how Villa always has an excuse to not give you shoes, from Yeezys to Jordans or anything hyped. I entered anyways though lol

The new miniml store used the CopDate app, had to be near them to get registered like the foot store apps.

I'm from Bloomington my man, hbu?

This thread always brings the lulz thanks guys looking forward to another all nighter for no reason at all

the grey powerphase drop threw me off. I kind of thought they were done with dropping things that early. Im planning on waking up around 5am est, hopefully I dont miss it.

Original or 2.0s? I couldn't catch a break on the originals but the 2.0s were super easy. I was talking with some dudes in line and they were telling me how Villa always has an excuse to not give you shoes, from Yeezys to Jordans or anything hyped. I entered anyways though lol

The new miniml store used the CopDate app, had to be near them to get registered like the foot store apps.

I'm from Bloomington my man, hbu?
Yo, Mpls reporting. Just moved back after 2 years in LA.

Good looks on the Miniml info.

MOA needs an adidas Store so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom