ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive got a 10.5 saved all the through and my payment info should be saved, meanwhile I have a 10 with inventory issues where i'll have to fill in my info. Dont know which one I should go for. 10 is my preferred size.

No orders, no cancellations :smokin

1j1eul.jpg

ive got a 10.5 saved all the through and my payment info should be saved, meanwhile I have a 10 with inventory issues where i'll have to fill in my info. Dont know which one I should go for. 10 is my preferred size.

Go up half a size from your TTS.

People ordering doubles and getting canceled are you using the same IP?

I placed my first order on WIFI. I placed my second order on 4G and with different card payment, different shipping addresses (in two different states even), but same billing address spelled out differently (spelled out the street suffix and also switched up my apartment suffix with Unit) as the first order but used the same phone number and name. My first order got cancelled, but so far second is clear.

I think the same customer name (I even used Chris and Christopher lol), same billing address (even spelled differently) and having the same phone number may have been what flagged YS. 4G or WIFI having different IP addresses didn't matter.

Had 2 orders on YS. Both same name and phone number but different cards, billing address, different email and shipping address. Still cancelled one

J

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom