ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got through splash, kept on asking me to enter my address and then payment info over and over. I'm convinced ADC is just doing a social experiment at this point. Anyone who copped is a robot/AI, don't even bother replying saying you hit and it was easy. I don't F with cyborgs.
but did you get thru? did the samething to my gf and she got thru

Screw this thread I’m loggin off |l

6527766F-4171-445F-95C1-6D97EAC31C49.gif

This was the first and last Yeezy release I’ll ever attempt to get :lol:

Headed to the mall to grab my girls two pairs she won off FTL and Champs raffles :frown:

From here on if I don’t hit on a foot app then I’m good |l

I won’t ever go through the stress of doing this online bull**** :smh:

Glad baby js hit since he’s always helping. This crap is getting ridiculous tho I was up for the Yeezy supply drop and failed just got stuck in line, got up for the restock and got to payment page on ys and got sold out, then I splashed on adidas with three devices for hours and finally just said f it and for the first time bought s Yeezy mafia cart ( I know smh) and still couldn’t complete the order on adidas, that site is a ****ing joke man. Oh well

Made the mistake of shipping 2 pairs to my address...If my orders are confirmed with ADC but no yet shipped, are they at risk of being canceled? Whats the time frame before I'd be safe to expect them to ship?

When I asked them to give me the pick up code they were like, oh we don’t do that. Pretty sus

Have to admit I'm a lot disappointed with YS, a little salty at all these dope pics :lol:
I fly out to London Wednesday so that'll ease the pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom