ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate that Chase is a good bank and their fraud protection is top notch but man that can get annoying for drops like this. Had to resort to my Toys R Us card lol

Bummed I wasn't able to get through splash a second time to score a pair for myself after I got my girl her first pair. "Tis' the Season", i keep telling myself but doesn't make me feel any better. :lol:

Seriously, I can't stand those who hate on others. I always congratulate people for coping no matter how many pairs they've cooked.

But obviously when it comes to me there's a problem.

Seriously, I can't stand those who hate on others. I always congratulate people for coping no matter how many pairs they've cooked.

It's not hate, people just don't like what they think to be bragging. Especially after they struck out

just your typical yeezy release. salt levels are always high. people act like they wouldnt cop multiples if the chance came up. dont sweat it man

it's not called hating man, when you flex about your 3 pairs while others have been up for 6 hours with nothing to show i'm sure you can see why they'd be annoyed

I'm quite annoyed. I was aiming for the 5 for my girl and I got payment loops for about 3 hours. Then it got removed from cart for being unavailable but its been still available..

That moment when you think you hit when that PayPal email comes so then you try to oop another to a friend only to realize your order didn't go through

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom